The application form for obtaining your free Truesdale Lake boat registration sticker is now online! If you don’t already have a boat sticker — or if you have purchased a new boat — please fill out the simple online application.
Members of TLPOA, TEA, Vreeland/Lovecross, and unaffiliated Lake Shore Drive riparian homeowners are eligible for boat permit stickers. All applicants will be checked against the list of current members of the above associations before stickers are sent out.
Boat stickers are free. Stickers must be on all boats used on the lake, regardless of whether you store it at the boat launch property or on your property.
Associate members of TEA are not eligible to register a boat on the lake. All applications are checked against a list of TEA, TLPOA, Vreeland, and Lake Shore Drive riparian addresses.
There are many reasons for requiring boats be registered:
- Getting your boat back in case of flooding and/or wind. Neighbors who retrieve your windblown boat can call to determine who the boat belongs to.
- Stopping invasive plant and animal species from being introduced into the lake (e.g. watermilfoil, zebra mussels, snakehead fish) when boats are used in more than one lake. (Either clean your boat thoroughly if used in a different lake — or better yet DON’T use your boat in multiple lakes.)
- Ensuring access to the lake is restricted and private.
- Eliminating trespassing on private properties.
- Your boat will be impounded and removed (and sold) from boat launch properties in the future if it does not have a valid Truesdale Lake boat registration sticker.
Thanks for your cooperation with this requirement. It helps ensure the health and the privacy of your lake.