There are three homeowner/beach associations on Truesdale Lake. Check the interactive associations map here.
Click the links to visit the association information pages:
- Truesdale Estates Association (TEA) with 85 members covering approximately 150 individual deeded properties. Marked in yellow in the map below. (Note: not all marked in yellow are members in good standing, check the property list here AND contact email@example.com if you have questions about a property you are considering purchasing. If the current owners are not members in good standing any new owners will have to pay an initiation fee to rejoin the TEA.)
- Truesdale Lake Property Owners Association (TLPOA) with 150 owners covering nearly 200 individual properties. Marked in green in the map below.
- Lovecross/Vreeland Association with 8 owners covering at least 10 different properties. Marked in red in the map below.
In addition, there are approximately 10 houses not in either association but with riparian (lakeside) property on Lake Shore Drive and one property on Hoyt Street at the cul-de-sac. They are marked in purple in the map below.
Finally, there are houses with deeded lake rights mentioned in their deeds — but either the associations carrying those rights no longer exist — or properties they had rights through have been built on in the decades since the lake was formed. These are marked in blue in the map below. Most of these orphaned properties are no longer able to access the lake since their associations have dissolved.
There are only one or two exceptions. These exceptions are the blue properties on Lake Shore Drive who have access to the lake through a deeded right-of-way, riparian lot #36H-11174-11 on Lake Shore Drive. Buyers of these properties should check their deeds and maintain the right of way if they wish to keep access to the lake.
Listing of properties for each association or group of properties:
- TEA Property Listing
- TLPOA Property Listing
- Vreeland/Lovecross Property Listing
- Lake Shore Drive unaffiliated Property Listing
This information is provided as is with no guarantee of accuracy — although we have tried to make sure it is as correct as possible. The associations are the final authority on which properties are within their borders. Consult the individual associations for definitive answers.