The Truesdale Lake Property Owners Association (TLPOA) beach is on Gilbert Street. It is open to TLPOA members in good standing and accompanied guests only.
If you are interested in having your party at the TLPOA beach please contact Diego Trasatti with details.
TLPOA Calendar and Event Reservation
The beach property is private. Only TLPOA Members and accompanied guests are permitted to use the TLPOA beach.
No boat storage is allowed at the beach property, with the exception of the lifeguard boat.
Full Truesdale Boat information is available at this page. This includes information about gas powered boats and boat launch permission.
Below are some brief notes about Boats at Truesdale Lake:
- Only lake residents are permitted to have boats in Truesdale Lake.
- If you are a resident and you need a boat sticker/permit, please visit the boat sticker application page here.
- Boat registration is free for lake residents.
- We check all new registrations against a list of properties in the associations.
- If you are not a resident and member in good standing, you will not be issued a sticker for your boat.
If you have a question for the TLPOA board, please contact David Sachs at firstname.lastname@example.org.