A sampling of photos from around Truesdale Lake. If you have any to contribute, please send them to email@example.com and we will post.
Note: These photographs are Â©Copyrighted by their owners. If you wish to use any of them please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first. For the most part the photographers are happy to share if asked in advance for permission. Any other use is not permitted.
Here are some seasonal galleries with photos sent in by residents to the email address above:
We have several photo related posts that you need to check out as well:
- Jonathan Rodgers 10 years of Lake Truesdale photos (absolutely stunning collection — all shot from his house and yard on the lake)
- Rob Cummings Fall 2011 photos from an extended canoe trip around the lake.
- A Gallery of photos of Truesdale Lake waterfront homes and their docks and shorelines (Summer 2014, Rob Cummings)
- A Gallery of photos on a perfect skating day on Truesdale Lake (January 2015, Rob Cummings)
- Coyotes on the frozen lake (March 2015, Rob Cummings)
- Foggy lake as ice melts (April 2015, Rob Cummings)
- Stephen White Aerial Photos of the ice and melting in springtime (Feb-April 2015)