Place: TEA Beach; Date: Saturday, May 21st; Reason: Pre-Opening Clean up Day
Thanks to two dozen volunteers, the TEAâ€™s annualÂ Clean up Day went well and was very a productive event.
In one sunny morning we were able to:
- move a 7 yards of sand from the lower parking lot to the beach
- rake the new sand and remove weeds/branches from the waterfront
- clean out and reorganize the shed
- string and install a beautiful brand-new set of buoys and ropes
- return the swim raft off shore.
Donâ€™t just take my word for it. Â Walk, ride or drive by. Â It looks fantastic and is ready from summer fun.
Thank you: Lisa, Bill, Ira & Laura, Kathleen & Matt, Andrea & her son, John & Maria,Â Peggy, Jane, Susan, Flavio, Bob & Ellen, Elizabeth & Phil, Charlotte & Catherine,Â Ciorsdan, Rob & Naomi,Â anyone else we forgot????
If you missed the spring clean-up, there’s always more to do during the summer. If you see something out of place best thing to do is get it done — or ask for help if its a bigger job. There are also plenty of other volunteer opportunities during the summer and beyond! Let us know at email@example.com.