This page is intended to be a clearinghouse of local information related to the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020.
We are attempting to gather links and information here in one place for the benefit of our neighborhood and folks in the area. Others may find it of some benefit as well and for that we are grateful.
If you are in the Truesdale Estates Association and need to talk or email with someone to discuss deferring your 2020 dues payment or setting up a payment plan, we want to hear from you and we can help. Call 914-269-8435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like us to add something or edit something here to be more clear, please Contact Us and we will respond.
START HERE! Right up front I want to link to local resident Wendy McLean’s fantastic document outlining many resources and links. Some are good to know and others are downright essential. They are skewed towards local but there are regional and national resources there as well.
Are there Town of Lewisboro resources available?
- Visit LewisboroGov.com for local information
- There is a daily town newsletter summarizing the day’s events and carrying links to timely information. Sign up here for Community Announcements.
- The town page has a COVID-19 resource page with links to County, State, and Federal resources.
Where Can I Help? How can I contribute?
- Lewisboro Cares – feed local healthcare workers from Lewisboro restaurants.
- Donate food or money to the Community Center of Northern Westchester in Katonah.
- Donate to New Dawn Family Resource Center serving Lewisboro, Pound Ridge, Bedford, and North Salem.
- Many people have gathered materials to make face masks. We are seeking local groups to link to if you have materials, expertise, sewing equipment, or more than one of these.
What is open?
- Local grocery stores are open in Goldens Bridge (Acme), Cross River (Green Way Markets), and Vista (Greenwich Produce).
- Some of the grocery stores have delivery and curbside pickup options, but the demand is high.
- Local Pharmacies are open.
- Local gas stations and car repair shops are open.
- Local lumber yards and hardware stores are open.
- Local Wine and Liquor stores are open.
- Some local restaurants are open for TAKE OUT CURBSIDE and some are also open for DELIVERY.
- Many local businesses have gone “contactless” with ordering on their website or over the phone and curbside delivery when you arrive to pick up.
How Can I support Local Businesses?
- Shop local. If you are not sure something is open, call and ask. Many businesses are still up and running and they need your patronage to stay afloat and pay their employees.
Who can I call if I have a problem?
- If you are having an emergency, dial 9-1-1. Let the first responders know if you have health issues including COVID-19 diagnosis or exposure.
- If you have a health problem and need a consult, call your primary care doctor. They can best instruct you on what to do.