Come out on the lake to welcome the full moon FRIDAY July 23, 2021.
- Plan to be underway by 8:15 (prep your boats during daylight hours) and arrive mid-lake by 8:30pm. The moon will rise at 8:32pm but won’t be visible over the eastern treeline until around 9pm.
- All ages welcome!
- Light up your boats creatively â€” but not too brightly. Glow sticks, LEDs, lanterns with dimming control, etc.
- Hang out as long as youâ€™d like. BYO whatever you’d like. Sharing optional but welcomed.
- Meet new neighbors and reacquaint with old ones.
- Save the higher powered lights to help you get back to your launch area afterwards. Please refrain from shining bright lights while gathered.
- Once people have adjusted to night vision youâ€™d be amazed how well you can see by full moonlight.
Weather dependent — we can still go out with cloud cover but steady rain cancels. Hoping for the same magical weather we had event last August!
Ideas, questions, feedback? Let us all know…