TLPOA Party Reservation [Beach Party contact: Diego Trasatti]
- Check the beach schedule to see if your time is available and contact the TLPOA contact listed on the schedule.
- You may be asked to hire a certified lifeguard depending on the size and ages of attendees. All children’s parties require a lifeguard.
- Parties typically are more than two families formally getting together.
- TLPOA homeowner/renter of record is liable for damages/lost and must be at the party at all times.
- All beach rules must be followed (see Beach Rules). Please ensure your party goers are aware of the TLPOA rules.
- All garbage must be removed from the beach.
- It is suggested that party requestors put a tablecloth or sign on the table they plan to use just in order to alert people to the party ahead of time and to reserve the spot.
- Parties with entertainment (band, speakers, amplifiers) will need to get approval from the Town of Lewisboro and the TLPOA Board.
[NOTE: if any information has changed or needs updating, please contact the website using the ‘Contact Us’ form link to the left.] That is the only way it will get changed.