TLPOA Party Notes
1. Cost: $50
2. Schedule with TLPOA Contact. If in doubt on how to handle request, check with David Sachs due to liability and other issues.
3. Lifeguards required depending on the size and ages of attendees. All children’s parties require a lifeguard.
4. Lifeguards are not babysitters and as such parents need to be watching their children in the water
5. Parties typically are more than two families formally getting together.
6. Parties are encouraged to use the beach during non busy hours – Saturday and Sunday before 12:30 pm. Only TLPOA homeowners/renter of record may request a party.
7. TLPOA homeowner/renter of record is liable for damages/lost and must be at the party at all times.
8. All beach rules must be followed (see attachment). Please ensure your party goers are aware of the TLPOA rules.
9. All garbage must be removed from the beach and placed in the garbage shed by the street.
10. Lifeguards additional lifeguards required by party are paid for by party requestor and scheduled through party requestor. Going rate is $11/hour. If no guard is required but the lifeguard is on duty because of TLPOA scheduling, a tip would be appreciated.
11. It is suggested that party requestors put a tablecloth or sign on the table they plan to use just in order to alert people to the party ahead of time and to reserve the spot.
12. Please ensure that you or the guard lock up when you leave if your party is at the end of the day.
13. The toys in the back shed should be put away. It does not have to be locked.
14. The lifeguard shed should be locked.
15. All requests for evening parties should be brought to the TLPOA board and may require a submission of a noise ordinance with the Town of Lewisboro. Evening parties would typically go beyond the 8:30 beach close time.
[NOTE: if any information has changed or needs updating, please contact the website using the ‘Contact Us’ form link to the left.] That is the only way it will get changed. If you stop the webmaster in casual conversation around the lake and ask for something to be updated, no guarantees that it will ever get done! 😉