TRUESDALE LAKE PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION BEACH RULES
- Swim at your own risk.
- Beach use is for TLPOA resident members in good standing.
- Guests must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Adults must accompany children under the age of 13.
- Please take care around the water fowl fence we have placed along the water’s edge. You may remove or take down the center section to swim, but you need to put it back up when you leave. The ducks and geese will make their home at the water’s edge if you don’t and their droppings are a source of harmful bacteria when concentrated in a specific area.
- No animals, loud music, or “smoking” of anything of any kind.
- Take your trash with you. Clean up toys and put in back toy bin. Please keep the beach clean.
- Do not move the aerators.
- There should be no fishing at the beach and no boats in the swim area.
- Rakes and a scrub brush are by the shed for your use should you wish to clean an area or the dock. Please keep the natural debris under the willow.
- Families with young children may want to invest in a life jacket and or water shoes. The bottom is a mixture of sand, mud, sticks and leaves. The water around the dock is not clear and the depth is close to 9 feet so younger and weaker swimmers should go with an adult to the dock.
- Please do not park next to the trash bins or portable toilet facility because your car could be blocking trash pick-up or clean up.
- Do not use the trash area for your household trash.
- The row boat is for maintenance only and not for public use.
- Each household should have one beach key. Please lock the fence and close the gate when you leave. Beach keys require a $25 deposit.
- Need a beach key? Click here to submit request online.
- Our beach is our local treasure and please treat it as such. These “rules” are a shared responsibility and we kindly ask you to reinforce them with guests and neighbors. We also need your help when nonresidents trespass at all hours. Feel free to call the police to help us prevent vandalism.
- If you wish to have an extended family party or celebration at our beach we ask that you contact our TLPOA rep (Karen Jahn) and check the online TLPOA calendar for conflicts. You may be asked to hire a lifeguard based upon the ages and number of guests at your party.
[NOTE: if any information has changed or needs updating, please contact the website using the ‘Contact Us’ form link to the left.] That is the only way it will get changed. If you stop the webmaster in casual conversation around the lake and ask for something to be updated, no guarantees that it will ever get done! 😉
(Updated June 2018)